Our staff have significant practical experience in the management and governance of Schools, Churches and Not for Profits. We provide straight forward, ready to implement and cost effective advice and solutions including Xero Cloud Accounting, Risk management and compliance solutions, organisational sustainability reviews and governance training.
Resolve Consulting and CSC Buying Group have established a Preferred Consultant relationship that will assist the association and membership in a number of key areas including:
Xero Cloud Accounting
An online financial management and accounting solution that is:
• “Cloud based” so available to use anywhere
• Simple so that non accountants can use it
• Speedy data processing via bank feeds or imports
• Includes great features like full payroll including timesheets and access to staff for leave applications, superannuation clearing house, integrated fixed assets system, flexible reporting and customisations.
Online Board Portal
• Easy access to board members and resource materials even for the not so tech savvy
• Paperless and automated meetings designed to lighten the load for board
management, including an event calendar for meeting planning that can be automatically synchronised and added to members existing calendar software as an iCal calendar
• Geographically relevant. Sensitive to the needs of a global board
• Auto synced content allows for timely data
Resolve’s online compliance tool finally puts all your organisation compliance in one place. Features include:
• Email updates to users
• Fixed annual subscription (no per user fees)
• Cloud based
• Risk management
• Policy compliance
• Training registers to track child protection and staff PD
For more information on Consulting and other solutions please login and contact us below.
Please note we log the IP address of all enquiries and comments made on this site.